California Blackcod - Whole Fresh - Hook & Line Caught
(You save )
- $8/lb - Whole 3/lb Fresh Fish - Hooked within last 24 -48 hrs.:
- Description: Sablefish is highly prized for an intensely rich, buttery flavor and for its surprisingly delicate texture. Although commonly called “black cod,” this deep-sea fish is not part of the cod family.
- Sablefish inhabit deep-sea waters in California. Their high fat content provides a rich flavor and velvety texture, making sablefish perfect for smoking. These fish are responsibly caught with hook and line.
- Average fish weight 3 pounds:
- Quantity = 1, you will be reserving a single 3 pound whole unprocessed fish.
- Get on our list for fresh fish!:
- If we do not have the seafood you want currently on the boat (in stock) please get on our catch notification list, below. We'll send you a text message as soon as we hook em!